location : Egypt, Giza, Maryotya
|Job Category Non Teaching||job roleSales, Marketing & Business Development|
- To assist the Head of Marketing and Admissions in promoting and highlighting the school, both in the community and internationally; as well as maintaining student numbers by advertising Notion's high reputation, exam results and activities.
- Contributing in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing events budgets and monitoring its expenses.
- Designing posters, recruitment packs, admission packs, school letterheads, printing materials, banners and adverts for the local media and school events.
- Promoting Notion over social media platforms. The successful applicant should follow marketing trends and use them for the benefit of the school.
- Plan, lead, coordinate and direct main events like Family Day, Graduations, International Week, and other events as they arise.
- Create well-referenced photo and resource archives for the school.
- Coordinate Newsletters (weekly) and the Yearbook publication (annually).
- Update the website with information, photographs, and articles linked to the major events of the calendar.
- Assists in approaching corporate deals.
job Qualification and Requirements
- A good standard of general higher education
- Preferred candidates shall hold a certificate in marketing, digital marketing, or events management
- Previous marketing and design experience for at least 4 years
- Previous experience of working in a school or other academic environment
- Good level of ICT
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate well within the school and wider communities in both English and Arabic
- Good organizational skills
- Publishing and Photoshop design skills
- Ability to deal confidently with enquiries from the community
- Keen to promote a welcoming and helpful image of the school
- Ability to develop a culture of mutual respect with the community
- Enjoy working with people
job special requests
Main Needed Language : EnglishNeeded Proficiency : Fluent
- Other Needed languages : Arabic
|needed gender : Any||Age : from: Any - to: Any||years of experinece : 2+|
|Educational Level : Bachelor|
Job Level :
Experienced / Senior
Contract Type :
Managerial Jobs :
- special needs & Disabilty expericence needed : No
- needed nationality : Any
- salary : confidential
share with friends:
about the organizationNotion International School
Notion International School a is an IB PYP and MYP authorized school and a DP candidate school as well as a Cambridge Associate school. Notion is considered the fourth IB Continuum school in Egypt!
Notion International School... read more
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development