location : Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo - 5th settlement
|Job Category Teaching||job role Teacher|
|system International||system type English,|
|language Teacher English,|
|phases : Preschool,|
- Responsible for daily planning and implementation of the school programs within an assigned age group.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote the social, mental, and physical growth of the children.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
- Organize and label materials, and display students' work in a manner appropriate for their ages and perceptual skills.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and ongoing teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Teach proper eating habits and personal hygiene.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
job Qualification and Requirements
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Flexible, can work effectively in a team.
- Good communication skills with both children and parents.
job special requests
Main Needed Language : EnglishNeeded Proficiency : Fluent
- Other Needed languages :
|needed gender : Female||Age : from: 22 - to: 35||years of experinece : 2|
|Educational Level : Bachelor|
Job Level :
Entry level / Junior
Contract Type :
Managerial Jobs :
- special needs & Disabilty expericence needed : No
- needed nationality : Any
- salary : confidential
share with friends:
about the organizationTrillium -The Montessori House
Trillium works to nurture the “whole child” in areas of physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development. We hope to achieve this by providing a variety of developmentally appropriate activities that recognize the individual needs and ... read more
- System Type : English